Make Important Health Discoveries Before It’s Too Late!
What is a Thermography Assessment?
Medical Thermography provides a non-invasive, comprehensive assessment of the level of inflammation in your body – the most important indicator of your current state of health. The skin responds to physiological changes and a thermography camera generates a thermal map of the body that shows normal or abnormal thermal patterns These thermal patterns identify:
- Inflammation, congestion, and injury.
- The cause of illness such as dental issues, musculoskeletal imbalances, toxins/pathogens, or emotional stress.
- Assessing these thermal variations provides an in depth look at changes in the function of the body function and can aid in developing a targeted treatment plan.
What is included?
- Imaging appointment: 30-60 minutes in length depending on study.
- An in dept health assessment in the form of a written report. This report tells you what the thermal patterns in your study mean, what the key areas of focus are, and what the treatment plan should be.
- Follow-up phone call with our clinic director and thermology interpreter to review findings. We recommend booking a follow-up thermography scan to monitor the effectiveness of your treatment protocol and help to determine if your state of health is improving.
Full Body Study – $575 (Recommended)
Includes head, neck, chest, breasts, back, abdomen, hips, upper and lower extremities.
Upper Body Study – $425
Includes head, neck, chest, upper back, breasts, abdomen,
Breast Study – $259
Includes chest, upper back and breasts