You’re invited to Weekday Wellness LIVESTREAM!
If you have ever had any questions about alternative healing methods, we encourage you to tune into our LIVE Weekday Wellness event on Lotus Blossom Clinic’s facebook page at 2pm EST every Wednesday for the remainder of 2022!
We understand there is a great deal of stigma and misinformation regarding alternative healing modalities, so we created this event to share accurate information that will give you options to discover what you need in order to take control of your health and peace of mind.
This event will discuss topics that can have a positive effect for anyone seeking a better quality of life.
2022 Weekday Wellness LIVE Topics
- November 2 -The Ancient Healing Art of Acupuncture.
- November 9- Food as Medicine – How your diet can support your health.
- November 16- Qigong – Harness your healing with breath and body movement.
- November 23- Reiki- Relaxing & Restorative Energy
- November 30- Tai-Chi- The Powerful 3 – Meditation, Mindset and Movement.
- December 7- Find your Serenity with Singing Bowls.
- December 14- Honoring your body during the holidays.
- December 21- Animal Reiki – Energy Healing for your fur babies.
- December 28- The Power of Being Present.
LIVE Event FAQ
Who can attend the LIVE?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about healing with ancient modalities is encouraged to attend. We also encourage other holistic health professionals to attend as well.
What will the host be discussing?
The Weekday Wellness event classes will be on the topics listed above and presented in an easy to understand, educational manner.
What is the cost?
How do I attend virtually?
Login into your facebook account and type in Lotus Blossom Clinic in the search bar. Once you click on the page, you will see the LIVE video feed. Simply click on the video to join the livestream.
Do I need to register?
Nope! Just go like our facebook page!
Will others be able to see or hear me when I join the live broadcast?
No. The only person who is visible and audible will be the host of the video.
Can I ask questions?
Yes! You can type questions into the chat box during the live video and also add comments/questions after the video ends.
If I cannot attend at the LIVE time, will the video be available for playback?
Yes, all LIVE events will be recorded and posted on our facebook and youtube channel.
Lotus Blossom Clinic is honored to serve the Fort Myers Community since 2007. For more information on our services, classes and practitioners feel free to browse our website.