Winslow E. Dixon, fondly known as the “Adrenal Herbalist,” spent the last decade working in adrenal health and cortisol care with the organization Adrenal Alternatives (American Adrenal Association) where she worked with stress related adrenal conditions. The limitations western medicine has regarding integrating holistic health into adrenal and stress care led her to the decision to resign and open her own naturopathic practice, Hope Healing Happy Clinic.
Winslow is a clinical herbalist and frequency medicine practitioner who received her education and training through Piedmont International University, the Holistic Arts Institute and the University of Natural Health. She is also an ordained minister through the Universal Life Church.
Winslow has published multiple books on the topic of adrenal health including the best sellers, Adrenal Insufficiency 101: A Patient’s Guide to Managing Adrenal Insufficiency and Cortisol Pump 101: A Patient’s Guide to the Cortisol Pumping Method.
Her other published books include:
• Arsenal of Arrows Journal Challenge Series
• Chronically Stoned: The Guide to Winning the Battle against Kidney Stones and UTI’s
• Holistic Homemaking: Guide to Identifying Toxic Exposure and Creating Natural Products.
• Peace by Piece 365 Inspirational Health Log Journal
• The Shivering Sunbeam Children’s book which explains disability in a way young minds can understand.
• Townsend: The EverVigilant Series, Fiction Adventure Series.
All are available through Amazon, Kindle E-book and Barnes and Noble.
In her practice, Winslow offers the following services: Adrenal & Stress Health Assessment, Biblical Meditation, Bioresonance Scanning, Biofeedback, Chromotherapy (Color Therapy), Clinical Herbalism, Frequency Medicine (Rife, PEMF, Healy). She also offers the lifestyle programs: EMF Protection and Holistic Homemaking. As a clinical herbalist, she creates handcrafted organic herbal blends tailored to her patient’s specific needs.
Winslow lives by her mantra, “When you’ve been through hell, leave sparks of fire wherever you go.”